Old January 2nd 04, 01:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thameslink...

In article ,
(John Rowland) wrote:

"Marcus Fox" wrote in
message ...

How much extra time will I have to add on to my journey
if I have to go to Victoria instead and take the tube?

You don't state exactly whence and whither you are travelling. It might
even work out quicker to go via Victoria.

Indeed so for some journeys. Brighton-Cambridge is certainly quicker via a
fast to Victoria and tube to King's Cross, than by Thameslink via KX
Thameslink.

--
Colin Rosenstiel