Old January 2nd 04, 03:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Marcus Fox Marcus Fox is offline

Default Thameslink...

"Richard J." wrote in message
Marcus Fox wrote:
"John Rowland" wrote in
message ...
"Marcus Fox" wrote
in message

How much extra time will I have to add on to my journey
if I have to go to Victoria instead and take the tube?

You don't state exactly whence and whither you are travelling. It
might even work out quicker to go via Victoria.

Um, I did say I was going to Kings Cross on Friday.

"Whence" means "from which place". We can't advise on journey times

unless
you tell us from where you are starting your journey.

I thought you'd realise from the south. Haywards Heath to be precise. Then
from Kings Cross to Newark. Usually I take the Thameslink as it's more
convenient, but I checked by ringing NRE who told me engineering works 'till
Monday morning.

Marcus