Old October 31st 09, 07:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
Martin Edwards Martin Edwards is offline

Default West London Line - what recession?

Nobody wrote:
grin and OT: but if you're gonna write "Mumbai" for Bombay, please
be consistent and use "Bengaluru" for Bangalore...
Yes, I did think of that, but felt that the former had caught on a lot
more than the latter. The latter is also not as cheap as it used to be.

According to the Board of Control for Cricket in India, the Karnataka
State Cricket Association play cricket at the M.Chinnaswamy Stadium,
Bangalore. I think until the Indians start using Bengaluru there
should be no compulsion on the rest of the world.

John

chortle

Egzacly my point.

We Anglo-whatevers are being beaten over Our Noggins.

Is that Noggin the Nog?

--
As through this world I've rambled, I've met plenty of funny men,
Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen.

Woody Guthrie