Old November 3rd 09, 10:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Abigail Brady Abigail Brady is offline

Default KXSP Northern Ticket Hall diagram

On Nov 3, 6:40 pm, Mr Thant
wrote:
I think this is new. It's better than any previous ones:

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Opens November 29th.

So, if I read that right, the new ticket hall will have a subsurface
connection to the existing ticket halls, so you don't need to go down
escalators and then up again to get to the Met platforms from there.
That's a detail I hadn't spotted before. Time estimates are also
interesting. Doesn't help me much, since the interchange I make most
frequently there is from the MML platforms to the Victoria, but hey.

--
Abi