Old November 4th 09, 08:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John B John B is offline

Default KXSP Northern Ticket Hall diagram

On Nov 3, 11:50*pm, Abigail Brady wrote:
On Nov 3, 6:40 pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

I think this is new. It's better than any previous ones:

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Opens November 29th.

So, if I read that right, the new ticket hall will have a subsurface
connection to the existing ticket halls, so you don't need to go down
escalators and then up again to get to the Met platforms from there.
That's a detail I hadn't spotted before. *Time estimates are also
interesting. *Doesn't help me much, since the interchange I make most
frequently there is from the MML platforms to the Victoria, but hey.

That should still save you a minute or two - your route's now going to
be more or less the hypotenuse of a triangle (MML - Northern hall -
Vic) rather than two sides (MML - Western hall - Tube hall - Vic)

-
John Band
john at johnband dot org
www.johnband.org