Old November 4th 09, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default KXSP Northern Ticket Hall diagram

In message
, at
15:50:52 on Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Abigail Brady
remarked:
http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Opens November 29th.

So, if I read that right, the new ticket hall will have a subsurface
connection to the existing ticket halls, so you don't need to go down
escalators and then up again to get to the Met platforms from there.
That's a detail I hadn't spotted before.

The only way to get to the Met platforms is either via the Khyber Pass
and down the original stairs, or use the new entrance at StPancras. The
Northern Ticket Hall doesn't change any of this.

But as you say, there's an underground passage (presumably level)
between the Northern and "existing" ticket halls.