Old November 4th 09, 07:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default KXSP Northern Ticket Hall diagram

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Mr Thant wrote:

I think this is new. It's better than any previous ones:

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Good spot.

Amongst other things, this makes clear that the old Thameslink station is
indeed about level with the far end of the Vic platforms, and not miles
beyond it, which is something we argued about a bit back when we last had
a big thread on this - and that it will indeed be kept in use as an
entrance to the station.

It's possible that had already been cleared up in the interim, but if it
was, i missed it.

This ticket hall really is an incredible amount of new space, isn't it? It
looks likeit roughly doubles the volume of excavated space under KXSP.

tom

--
The revolution will not be televised. The revolution will be live.