Old November 5th 09, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default KXSP Northern Ticket Hall diagram

In message . li, at
20:09:05 on Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Tom Anderson
remarked:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Mr Thant wrote:

I think this is new. It's better than any previous ones:

http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...iCmsPageId=497

Good spot.

Amongst other things, this makes clear that the old Thameslink station
is indeed about level with the far end of the Vic platforms, and not
miles beyond it, which is something we argued about a bit back when we
last had a big thread on this - and that it will indeed be kept in use
as an entrance to the station.

Only for limited hours though. I wanted to exit that way a couple of
months ago, and it was gated off - closes at 8pm perhaps. It's a loooong
walk from there to the main entrance at KX.

It's possible that had already been cleared up in the interim, but if
it was, i missed it.

This ticket hall really is an incredible amount of new space, isn't it?
It looks likeit roughly doubles the volume of excavated space under
KXSP.

Presumably it will have the new atrium-style KX National Rail booking
hall directly above.