Old November 6th 09, 07:03 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Off-Peak Return tickets Cambridge-London

In message , at 19:25:10 on Fri, 6
Nov 2009, Peter Smyth remarked:
It's pretty clear that what they really ought to do (rather than have
several mystic algorithms) is colour in a timetable showing which
trains which tickets are available on. Thameslink used to have one,
I'm not sure if it's carried over to FCC-Bedpan.

That is exactly what they do. The problem is that the various
restriction codes in the NFM do not match exactly with the pretty
colours in the timetable.

If Colin has a coloured-in timetable upon which he wishes to rely, then
perhaps someone can post a url. We can then see in what way, for the
ticket he desires, it differs from the NFM rules.