Old November 6th 09, 07:57 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Off-Peak Return tickets Cambridge-London

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:41:35 -0600,
wrote:

When I got to work I checked on the FCC web site which said Off-Peak
Return tickets are valid on the 09:20. So I rang FCC Customer Relations.
They also confirmed that and pointed me to National Express East Anglia if
I wanted to convert my day return to an Off-Peak Return so I could stay
overnight.

Can you actually do that? (XS from an Off Peak Day to an Off Peak)?

Useful to know if you can!

Neil

--
Neil Williams