Old November 6th 09, 08:00 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Off-Peak Return tickets Cambridge-London

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 19:25:10 on Fri, 6
Nov 2009, Peter Smyth remarked:
It's pretty clear that what they really ought to do (rather than
have several mystic algorithms) is colour in a timetable showing
which trains which tickets are available on. Thameslink used to have
one, I'm not sure if it's carried over to FCC-Bedpan.

That is exactly what they do. The problem is that the various
restriction codes in the NFM do not match exactly with the pretty
colours in the timetable.

If Colin has a coloured-in timetable upon which he wishes to rely,
then perhaps someone can post a url. We can then see in what way, for
the ticket he desires, it differs from the NFM rules.

The timetable is at
http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...ambridge_1.pdf
and shows off-peak tickets as permitted on the 0920 from Cambridge.
However as Barry posted, the restriction in the Fares Manual for a
Off-Peak Return is depart at or after 0930.

Peter Smyth