Old November 6th 09, 11:04 PM posted to cam.transport,uk.transport.london
Ben Harris Ben Harris is offline

Default Off-Peak Return tickets Cambridge-London

In article ,
Paul Scott wrote:

"Ben Harris" wrote in message
Well, I had a ticket clerk there refuse to sell me a CDR to Hunstanton
Bus with a Network Railcard, insisting on selling separate Cambridge to
Lynn and Lynn to Hunstanton tickets. NXEA subsequently sent me a GBP 1
travel voucher to compensate for the 10p overcharge, which seemed very
reasonable.

That seems odd, because as far as the map goes Hunstanton is outside the
Network Card area?

Hunstanton and the bus link to it don't seem to be marked on the map at
all, so whether they're inside or outside the Network area isn't
obvious. The fact that the NRE Web site will offer a discounted fare
for the journey is highly suggestive, though.

--
Ben Harris