Old November 7th 09, 11:52 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Oyster PAYG twixt Viccy and Balham

On Nov 7, 12:07*pm, "Ian F." wrote:

"Sky Rider" wrote in message

According to Southern it should be enabled tomorrow.

http://www.southernrailway.com/ticke...-types/oyster-...

It's certainly a start - let's hope the scheme grows quickly.

According to a msg posted on another forum FCC Oyster extension
startes 02/01/10.

Please note I am only re-posting this message, I have NOT seen this
gen in an official source, only on a web group, so please do not
criticise me if for errors and ommissions and inaccuracies.

Quote:
''... from Saturday 2nd January 2010 PAYG Oyster is vaild on FCC
and "along with all London and South East train operators"
Thameslink route customers will be able to use
Oyster PAYG:
* between Elstree & Borehamwood (Zone 6) in
the north and East Croydon (Zone 5) in the south
* at all Wimbledon Loop stations, which are all
within the London Fare zones (1–6)
Great Northern route customers will be able to use
Oyster PAYG:
* between London and Hadley Wood on the Welwyn Garden City line
* between London and Crews Hill on the Hertford Loop ...''

--
Nick