Old November 8th 09, 07:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default North London Line closures

neverwas wrote:
It is to the credit of TfL that their journey planner already seems
to know the NLL is out for that period. I
It does? I can't the journey planner to recognise that the year 2010
exists!

Nor can I. ;( I even tried:

It's a fair cop 'guvs. I cocked up. It never occurred to me to pay any
attention to the year.

snip

I suspect a Journey Planner year should be a rolling period of about
12 months about the current month rather than the 12 months of the
current calendar year.

I also see that the Journey Planner indicates that inf. about services
over the Christmas period (including Christmas Eve) will be available
mid-December. That seem to be rather a poor show for people wanting to
plan now (including for instance booking journeys through London). Just
out of interest, is it a matter of management still being in negotiation
with unions/staff?

What does happen with staff when a line is put out of service? What has
also happened with staff from the East London Line and what will happen
with them once the line goes back into service, which I understand to be
23 May 2010.