Old November 8th 09, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default North London Line closures

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:31:40 GMT, "neverwas"
wrote:

I also see that the Journey Planner indicates that inf. about services
over the Christmas period (including Christmas Eve) will be available
mid-December. That seem to be rather a poor show for people wanting to
plan now (including for instance booking journeys through London). Just
out of interest, is it a matter of management still being in negotiation
with unions/staff?

I doubt that is the reason. I've seen an internal notice outlining the
LUL plans - from memory nothing terribly serious and I expect the LUL
Real Time page will show quite clearly what is shut down for engineering
works on any given day. There is a 6 month look ahead list so this is
not a secret.

I heard about plans to shut down the line during the first quarter of
this year.