Old November 9th 09, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Salmon[_4_] John Salmon[_4_] is offline

Default When is a travelcard not a travelcard?

"Paul Scott" wrote
"Paul Scott" wrote
wrote

Would Croydon (or wherever, I see he wasn't too specific) have sold him
Watford Junction outboundary Travelcard, though? And wouldn't it be
valid
for a return trip to the zones if so?

I expect they could if asked, but the ticket would still not be valid
after the first trip to Watford Jn. By analogy, as you are probabaly
aware, the outward part of a two part ticket is not valid without the
return...

In the light of Barry's info, I'd clarify that by saying they are no
longer valid on the NR part of the route once they have been used to
return to the origin. As the barriers will have normally eaten it, using
the zonal validity again in the same day will require the user to avoid
the barriers.

Did you mean "the outboundary part of the route" rather than "the NR part of
the route", or am I still misunderstanding?