Old November 9th 09, 10:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Salmon[_4_] John Salmon[_4_] is offline

Default Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

"Peter Lawrence" wrote
If the train destination blind shows Edgware Road, and you want to og
East, get on it but be prepared to get off if it changes to
Hammersmith.

If the blind show Hammersmith toss a coin to decide whether or not to
join the train.. If you then find yourself at the wrong Paddington
station improve your health by taking a long walk to the other staion.
(I hope this an official out-station interchange?)

None of that makes any sense to me at all. Where are you starting from?