Old November 9th 09, 10:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default What happened to the Hybrid buses?

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:14:06 +0000, Barry Salter
wrote:

Also on the TfL site[2], it's reported that the RV1 (Covent Garden -
Tower Gateway) is to get five Hydrogen fuel cell buses in 2010.

I'm assuming the PVR is quite a bit bigger than that - and while I'm
sure the Citaros are perfectly structurally sound, being of German
build quality, they are in a right state inside and out and in dire
need of a tarting-up.

Neil

--
Neil Williams