Old November 10th 09, 05:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:06:03 +0000, Barry Salter
wrote:

Spotted a revised platform map at KXStP yesterday, approaching the
Westbound SSL platform from the Khyber Pass. Sports a sticker saying
words to the effect of, "This map shows the revised Circle Line service
from 13th December 2009."

The one at Euston looks really confusing, even though I already know
what the plan is!

Neil

--
Neil Williams