Old November 10th 09, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

"John Salmon" wrote in message
"Peter Lawrence" wrote
If the train destination blind shows Edgware Road, and you want to og
East, get on it but be prepared to get off if it changes to
Hammersmith.

If the blind show Hammersmith toss a coin to decide whether or not to
join the train.. If you then find yourself at the wrong Paddington
station improve your health by taking a long walk to the other staion.
(I hope this an official out-station interchange?)

None of that makes any sense to me at all. Where are you starting from?

I think he's suggesting (wrongly, or tongue in cheek?) that all Circle
trains will run with either Edgware or Hammersmith on the front.

But the blinds are definitely being changed en route according to posters
elsewhere. A train leaving Edgware for the inner rail is supposed to be
showing Circle via xxx. A through train arriving at Edgware from Hammersmith
is expected to show Circle via Aldgate AIUI.

Trains leaving for Hammersmith westbound will show Hammersmith - AIUI they
will have displayed this from Liverpool St onwards, so westbound H&C and
CIrcle trains along the top of the circle will all have the same destination
showing.

Paul S