Old November 10th 09, 02:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

PhilD wrote:
On Nov 9, 6:33 pm, " wrote:
Revised maps etc. at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/13280.aspx

Changing at Edgware Road made to seem like a piece of cake in the
blurb.

Please excuse me if I've missed something, but what happens to the
Liverpool St-Barking bit of the Hammersmith route? Is that still
(going to be) running, in addition to Paddington-Hammersmith being
part of the "circle" (so two colours on the diagrams for the
Hammersmith branch)?

You've got it. The only change planned to the H&C AIUI is that eventually
the Whitechapel terminators will extend to West Ham where they are putting
in a new turnback, but that seems to be independent of the Circle changes.

Barry Salter has reported seeing some new line maps today, presumably he'll
be able to confirm that the stretch down to Hammersmith has both colours?

Paul S