Old November 10th 09, 10:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ben batty Ben batty is offline

Default Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of stationinterchanges

what about Shepherds Bush Market (H&C line) a 500m walk to Shepherds
Bush (London Overground)?

It used to be an OSI before the SB(Central Line) rebuild (Before SB LO
station existed) and now it doesn't count, I was charged for 2 singles
on my OysterPAYG. Why when there is no other way to connect H&C with
LO in the area?

Odd and annoying, as I ONLY chose that route as it was within the LUL/
LO network, I would have got a bus which would have brought me much
closer to my destination and been better value for money! Grrr!

Also, it is incredible that we, the travelling general public, must
consult an official, [albeit excellent] blog to check the OSI's.

B ☺