Old November 10th 09, 11:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of station interchanges

In article ,
(Graham Harrison) wrote:

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:28:58 -0000, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

[osis]

How do I determine that (and find any other such interchanges)?

I know about Brondesbury as a result of work info. I understand
the
London Reconnections blog has a list on their site of the OSIs.

Not sure how they are reflected by TfL - perhaps via the single fare
finder?

checks

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/fa...current/defaul
t.aspx?mode=alternate&on=West+Harrow&dn=Stratford& ft=Adult

is an example where alternative fares / routes are shown.

I find it amazing that I have to rummage around on what seems to be
an unofficial blog (even if the data was supplied by Tfl) to find
the OSI list.

Some brought a printout of a spreadsheet showing them to the meet up. I
was hoping the spreadsheet would be circulated.

--
Colin Rosenstiel