Old November 11th 09, 08:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Uncle-C Uncle-C is offline

Default Changing from Tube to London Overground - valid out of stationinterchanges

On 11 Nov, 00:02, wrote:

Some brought a printout of a spreadsheet showing them to the meet up. I
was hoping the spreadsheet would be circulated.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Perhaps someone can correct me but is the spreadsheet file from way
back in Nov 2008 ? There are several other valid OOSIs which have
emerged since then; Seven Sisters / South Tottenham being one of them.
Is there anywhere we can get hold of a current list or does this
entail emailing TFL enquiries and asking them directly ?

uc