Old November 11th 09, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Publicity about Circle Line going Teacup

On 11 Nov, 16:35, "Paul Scott" wrote:
"David Cantrell" wrote in message

k...

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 08:23:23AM -0800, Mr Thant wrote:

Here's the map at KXSP:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mjs/4089297930/

That's quite confusing - it looks like there are two seperate yellow
lines.

Personally, I always think that type of diagram should be the other way up,
ie 'you are here' should be at the bottom, with progress along the line
upwards.

Does anyone else agree?

Well, the only arrow one can see in the picture is pointing upwards,
actually.

I wonder what the previous one was like?