London Banter

-   -   Looking To Get In Touch With Karl Petersen (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1000-looking-get-touch-karl-petersen.html)

Scott McGregor November 12th 03 11:29 PM

Looking To Get In Touch With Karl Petersen

Greetings. Years ago, I was online friends with a man by the name of Karl
Petersen who ran a small software company in London. I've lost contact
with him over the years and I would like to get in touch with him to
discuss potential business opportunities. Unfortunately, I haven't been
able to find any listing for him, though I know he lives in Brent.

I know this is a longshot, but is anyone in here familiar with him? I'm
sure there are many techies in here, some who work in the software
community. If anyone knows Karl, please reply to this post. Your
assistance is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Scott McGregor