London Banter

-   -   The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE) (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10048-underground-blog-experience-tube.html)

tubethumper November 26th 09 11:02 AM

The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE)

This blog is intended for entertainment and tells stories fo the the passenger typres, the service and the staff of the wonderful London Underground. Enjoy (or not)

Bruce[_2_] November 26th 09 03:39 PM

The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE)

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:02:39 +0000, tubethumper
wrote:

This blog is intended for entertainment and tells stories fo the the
passenger typres, the service and the staff of the wonderful London
Underground. Enjoy (or not)

*This" blog? Which blog?

How about a link?

..

Steve Fitzgerald November 26th 09 07:35 PM

The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE)

In message
,
contrex writes

I wouldn't bother; the first thing I saw was a rant about how he got
banned from District Dave's forum, and then another about how he was
called 'racist' on UK Rail for making a stupid remark about Muslims.
The blog is littered with spelling mistakes and frequent use of the
word 'knob'. The more I read, the more a thought kept welling up in my
mind, namely "this bloke really is a prize ******".

That's fairly close to my view after a couple of pages too. I'll
probably find I work with him now:o

tubethumper November 27th 09 12:03 PM

remark about muslim was an obvious one I thought. I used the word knob twice in the context of members of the rmt as a joke member is a polite term for knob (oh look i have used it twice again.

anyway thansk for your feedback

contrex November 27th 09 04:29 PM

The Underground Blog Experience (TUBE)

Then you are a prick. Or a "*****" as you seem to prefer.