London Banter

-   -   The UK march agaimst Bush (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1009-uk-march-agaimst-bush.html)

Mait001 November 15th 03 09:50 PM

The UK march agaimst Bush

Find me an actionable defendant, with sufficient funds to satisfy a
judgement and costs, and I will draft the pleadings for you free of
charge!

I hope you will do the same for me about these people then

http://www.countryside-alliance.org/

They have disruped my life several times.

And the fuel protesters.

I assume you find them equally abhorent.

I have already stated that I do not agree with ANY protest that disrupts the
lives of ordinary people.

I have much sympathy with the Countryside Alliance (being a city dweller, I
have country roots), and also some sympathy with the fuel protestors inasmuch
as it seems unfair that British transport concerns should be at such a distinct
disadvantage to their European counterparts when it comes to fuel duty.

I have not participated in either of those demonstrations. However, in any
event, I did not personally suffer any inconvenience as a result of either, so
I would hardly be likely to sue either of them successfully.

Marc.