London Banter

-   -   Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10236-mass-gathering-defence-street-photography.html)

CJB January 5th 10 03:03 AM

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

CJB.

Chris Tolley[_2_] January 5th 10 01:18 PM

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632823.html
(33 008 at Eastleigh, 9 May 1985)

Graeme[_2_] January 5th 10 01:45 PM

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday 23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

In message
Chris Tolley (ukonline really) wrote:

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

That's odd, my local station regularly advertises trains to Weymouth :-)

Seriously, I see there is a proposal to reinstate services on the Quay lines
for the Olympics.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail
Photo galleries at http://graeme-wall.fotopic.net/

asdf January 6th 10 03:02 PM

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

That's odd, my local station regularly advertises trains to Weymouth :-)

Seriously, I see there is a proposal to reinstate services on the Quay lines
for the Olympics.

And there's always level crossings...

Graeme[_2_] January 6th 10 03:10 PM

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

That's odd, my local station regularly advertises trains to Weymouth :-)

Seriously, I see there is a proposal to reinstate services on the Quay
lines for the Olympics.

And there's always level crossings...

This group gets more surreal every day.

asdf January 6th 10 05:43 PM

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday 23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

This might help: http://www.reallygoodtrains.co.uk/reallyweymouth.html

Graeme[_2_] January 6th 10 05:46 PM

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

That's odd, my local station regularly advertises trains to Weymouth :-)

Seriously, I see there is a proposal to reinstate services on the Quay
lines for the Olympics.

And there's always level crossings...

This group gets more surreal every day.

This might help: http://www.reallygoodtrains.co.uk/reallyweymouth.html

Still don't understand what level crossings have to do with it.

Chris Tolley[_2_] January 6th 10 10:53 PM

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday 23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

Herbie wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:18:22 +0000, Chris Tolley
(ukonline really) wrote:

CJB wrote:

Mass Gathering in defence of street photography - 12 Noon Saturday
23rd January 2010 Trafalgar Square, London

http://tinyurl.com/photographer-not-a-terrorist

And that includes train and bus spotters I guess!!

Tram spotters. Trains don't run in Weymouth any more.

South West trains and First Great Western would be surprised to learn
this

Did you not notice the reference to ***street photography*** in the
subject line?
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p15036428.html
(66 241 at Winwick, 10 May 2005)