Old January 12th 10, 12:08 AM posted to alt.non.sequitur,alt.alt.alt.alt.alt,uk.transport.london

Default things i learned in a hobo jungle

In article
,
"pippa.moran" wrote:

On 5 Jan, 07:24, jaydee wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:24:44 -0500, fLoPPy FoX
wrote:

In article
,
Limbo Socrates wrote:

On Dec 13, 11:00*am, Koo Koo Koogle with the Koo Koo Koogley Eyes
wrote:
On Dec 12, 3:55*pm, nebulax wrote:

On Dec 12, 2:12*am, (The Queen of Cans and

Jars) wrote:
"problem" girls

I love it when chicks call each other "broads" and "dames".

I love it when the color of the sun is just past that orange dayglo
that means air pollution. *SOmetimes I look at the sun through a jar
of apricot jelly just to see it.

try to avoid doing that during an apocalypse

try to avoid doing that during an apocalypse "dammit."

this is the decade of the end

maybe a new beginning in Nirvana

and in this decade I likely will go to Nirvana

Can you get there on an Oyster Card?

where's my jetcar

things i learned in a hobo jungle jaydee London Transport 4 February 3rd 10 11:58 AM
Fake Chanel Hobo in Black Fake HandBags [email protected] London Transport 0 April 16th 08 12:14 PM
Things you only find out by using the tube - Was Best feature on a metro system? [email protected] London Transport 5 April 10th 04 11:58 PM
Two things Stuart London Transport 13 August 28th 03 07:17 AM
Carsharing, plus other things John Rowland London Transport 0 August 14th 03 09:48 PM