London Banter

-   -   Thameslink Train Arrives On Time (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10276-thameslink-train-arrives-time.html)

Peter January 12th 10 09:01 AM

Thameslink Train Arrives On Time

Today I caught a Thameslink train to Wimbledon Chase, and it departed
and arrived on time!

First time this year. Cause for celebration or a false dawn?

Peter

Clive Page[_4_] January 12th 10 12:08 PM

Thameslink Train Arrives On Time

In message
,
peter writes
Today I caught a Thameslink train to Wimbledon Chase, and it departed
and arrived on time!

First time this year. Cause for celebration or a false dawn?

I should send in a complaint form to FCC saying that this is not the
quality of service to which you have become accustomed.

But I'm sure it won't last.
--
Clive Page