Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 6th 10, 10:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default Why did Thameslink by-pass Crystal Palace?

Don't get me wrong: I don't want thameslink to come through Crystal
Palace or Gipsy Hill, but I might like some other lines to be extended
and so I wander why now that so many other stations in South London
get thameslink trains stopping, these stations get none?