London Banter

-   -   Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10443-tooting-broadway-station-unusual-angle.html)

Offramp February 7th 10 09:57 AM

Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle

Here is a photo of Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle.
http://picasaweb.google.com/alaneobr...53231324090130

Dave February 11th 10 04:22 PM

Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle

On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 02:57:23 -0800 (PST), Offramp
wrote:

Here is a photo of Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle.
http://picasaweb.google.com/alaneobr...53231324090130

Great!
Glad I wasted my time looking at it!

PhilD February 11th 10 08:10 PM

On Feb 7, 10:57*am, Offramp wrote:
Here is a photo of Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle.http://picasaweb.google.com/alaneobr...53231324090130

Uh, 'scuse ficko here, but where's the station? Are you stood on it?

PhilD

Offramp February 12th 10 02:58 AM

On 11 Feb, 21:10, PhilD wrote:
On Feb 7, 10:57*am, Offramp wrote:

Here is a photo of Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle.http://picasaweb.google.com/alaneobr...53231324090130

Uh, 'scuse ficko here, but where's the station? *Are you stood on it?

The station is Tooting Broadway. The photo is taken from the roof. I
did not take the picture, a friend did.

PhilD February 12th 10 10:51 AM

On 12 Feb, 03:58, Offramp wrote:

The station is Tooting Broadway. The photo is taken from the roof. I
did not take the picture, a friend did.

I see, that makes sense now. Thanks.

PhilD

Offramp February 12th 10 07:46 PM

wrote:
Here is a photo of Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle.
http://picasaweb.google.com/alaneobr...53231324090130

Great!
Glad I wasted my time looking at it!

Many apologies. My subject header should have been clearer.

Basil Jet February 13th 10 02:51 AM

wrote:

Here is a photo of Tooting Broadway Station from an unusual angle.
http://picasaweb.google.com/alaneobr...53231324090130

Great!
Glad I wasted my time looking at it!

You didn't - you wasted your time posting that.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.