London Banter

-   -   Bus Liverpool street (?) Bayswater (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1048-bus-liverpool-street-bayswater.html)

Aglians November 20th 03 09:39 AM

Bus Liverpool street (?) Bayswater

Hi. I am Italian and I will be in London next week.
I have a question. I will be in Liverpool street Station ( is it so called?)
with the Stansted Express.
I need to reach Bayswater road (near Queensway tube station) by bus not by
tube (panic problem for my friends).
Can anyone give me directions?
Thank You very much.

Dave Arquati November 20th 03 10:02 AM

Aglians wrote:
Hi. I am Italian and I will be in London next week.
I have a question. I will be in Liverpool street Station ( is it so called?)
with the Stansted Express.
I need to reach Bayswater road (near Queensway tube station) by bus not by
tube (panic problem for my friends).
Can anyone give me directions?
Thank You very much.

The 23 runs from Liverpool Street to Bishop's Bridge Road (just after
Paddington), which is 5-10 minutes' walk from Bayswater Road.
Alternatively if you want to get closer because you have luggage, you
can change at Selfridges (Oxford St) to the 12 or 94 which both run
along Bayswater Road itself.

The 23 leaves Liverpool Street station from Stop X which is on Liverpool
St (the road). There is a map of the bus stops at Liverpool St he
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/buses/spiders/pdf/liverpoolst.pdf

Spero che abbia un buon viaggio!

--
Dave Arquati