Old March 11th 10, 11:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Sudbury Town

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message

In message , Recliner
writes

It's not my nearest station, but I use it when I need to park close
to a tube station for one or more days. It has the further advantage
(when carrying luggage) that you don't have to use any stairs when
travelling westbound.

If my "reading" oft he station was correct, I'm not sure you *have* to
do steps either way, do you?

Yes, that's correct, but if you use the car park, there are a few steps
(and a ramp) from the eastbound line. The locals tend to be friendly,
and have offered me help on the stairs when I'm carrying a heavy bag
(unnecessary at the time, but would be essential at the moment, as I
have a knackered knee).

But there is indeed ground-level access to both platforms, from
different roads.

Sudbury Hill (Harrow) lack of information asdf London Transport 24 May 10th 05 07:01 AM
Sudbury Mark Wilden London Transport 6 February 10th 04 11:57 AM
A13 - Canning Town (new) Flyover virtually complete! Dr. Sunil London Transport 6 October 6th 03 07:04 PM
Thameslink to close Between Kentish Town & Blackfriars Colin Rosenstiel London Transport 4 August 23rd 03 06:49 PM
Thameslink to close Between Kentish Town & Blackfriars Nick Lawford London Transport 0 August 21st 03 09:21 PM