Old November 24th 03, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bosons!

Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

I exhibit the properties of a particle, never a wave!!

El Gordo
--
This is not my sig nature.....
gordo AT loop zilla.org.......

Old November 24th 03, 04:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

So there is not a line of 10 people at 1 door and none at another and to
also advise people that there is more standing room apart from that by the
doors
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the

Old November 24th 03, 05:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

In message , Gordon Joly
writes

Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

We are part of the Collective; self-determination is irrelevant. You
must comply. Resistance is futile.
--
Kat

Old November 24th 03, 06:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article , Kat
writes
In message , Gordon Joly
writes

Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

We are part of the Collective; self-determination is irrelevant. You
must comply. Resistance is futile.

LOL!
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this

Old November 24th 03, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Gordon Joly wrote:
Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

I exhibit the properties of a particle, never a wave!!

Of course, but, as you say yourself, they are encouraging *us*. Don't a
large number of particles behave like a wave?
--
Richard J.

Old November 25th 03, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Richard J. wrote:

Gordon Joly wrote:
Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

I exhibit the properties of a particle, never a wave!!

Of course, but, as you say yourself, they are encouraging *us*. Don't a
large number of particles behave like a wave?

Yes they do, but ISTR even single particles exhibit some wavelike
properties when they're moving. Who's to say he isn't exhibiting the
properties of a wave but failing to realise it?

--
Aidan Stanger
You are only coming through in waves -- PF
Old November 25th 03, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Aidan Stanger wrote:

Richard J. wrote:

Gordon Joly wrote:

Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

I exhibit the properties of a particle, never a wave!!

Of course, but, as you say yourself, they are encouraging *us*. Don't a
large number of particles behave like a wave?

Yes they do, but ISTR even single particles exhibit some wavelike
properties when they're moving. Who's to say he isn't exhibiting the
properties of a wave but failing to realise it?

i certainly exhibit the properties of a wave.

tom

--
I'm angry, but not Milk and Cheese angry. -- Mike Froggatt

Old November 26th 03, 10:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Joe wrote:
Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

So there is not a line of 10 people at 1 door and none at another and to
also advise people that there is more standing room apart from that by the
doors

Rather pointless when the train is there and the doors are closed as
fast as possible so that the trains are not delayed...

Gordo
--
This is not my sig nature.....
gordo AT loop zilla.org.......
Old November 26th 03, 10:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
Richard J. wrote:
Gordon Joly wrote:
Why do Undergoundroids incessantly encourage us to "use all available
doors when boarding the train" and then "use all available space"
inside the carraiges?

I exhibit the properties of a particle, never a wave!!

Of course, but, as you say yourself, they are encouraging *us*. Don't a
large number of particles behave like a wave?
--
Richard J.

Yes, they do. For example, in the sea.

Young's slits for passengers?