London Banter

-   -   Replacement bendy buses (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10676-replacement-bendy-buses.html)

ahai1 April 8th 10 05:53 PM

Replacement bendy buses

Does anyone know when they are going to be coming in? I have not heard
anything lately and I can't wait for the 25 to end it's service.

BTW when I try to send an email to this group it bounces.

[email protected] April 8th 10 09:06 PM

Replacement bendy buses

On 08/04/2010 18:53, ahai1 wrote:
Does anyone know when they are going to be coming in? I have not heard
anything lately and I can't wait for the 25 to end it's service.

When is the 25 due for debendification?

ahai1 April 9th 10 01:49 PM

Replacement bendy buses

Thanks Paul.

On 8 Apr, 23:01, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 22:06:19 +0100, "

wrote:
On 08/04/2010 18:53, ahai1 wrote:
Does anyone know when they are going to be coming in? I have not heard
anything lately and I can't wait for the 25 to end it's service.

When is the 25 due for debendification?

June 2011
--
Paul C