London Banter

-   -   Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10776-why-there-always-accident-clacket.html)

Offramp April 4th 15 12:14 PM

Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

One problem is that an incident occurs every 24 hours. But it takes the police 25 hours to investigate each incident... You can see the problem.

[email protected] April 4th 15 06:48 PM

Why is there always an accident at Clacket Lane on M25?

Is there another 120-mile stretch of road in the World that has so many accidents? My stretch is the god-awful car park that is the M40 to M23 stretch, that includes the M3-Wisley bit. That must be the most congested and snarled-up bit of the lot, especially anti-clockwise. The Berlin ring road is about the same length. I wonder if their accident rate is the same? (I doubt it, they're German).

Neill