Old May 12th 10, 09:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Topless bus...

.... legless driver!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...re/8678680.stm

Old May 13th 10, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

... legless driver!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...re/8678680.stm

Hmmm, Berks....

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop

Old May 14th 10, 04:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(Brian Watson) wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

... legless driver!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...re/8678680.stm

Hmmm, Berks....

'Jenny Mulholland, landlady of the nearby Willow Tree pub, said: "I just
happened to look out the window and saw a bus with no roof and thought,
'that's a sight you don't see very often'."'

Priceless!

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old May 16th 10, 09:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message
In article ,
(Brian Watson) wrote:

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

... legless driver!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...re/8678680.stm

Hmmm, Berks....

'Jenny Mulholland, landlady of the nearby Willow Tree pub, said: "I just
happened to look out the window and saw a bus with no roof and thought,
'that's a sight you don't see very often'."'

Priceless!

So she's never been to London, or Cambridge, or....

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop