Old November 27th 03, 07:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Bus stop sign covered and marked 'not in use' and a temporary bus stop sign right next to it

Why?

(The example I am thinking about is half way up Muswell Hill - both
stops in both directions - but I've seen it done before)

Martin

Old November 27th 03, 07:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:17:39 +0000, Martin Rich
wrote:

Why?

(The example I am thinking about is half way up Muswell Hill - both
stops in both directions - but I've seen it done before)

Martin

Is the stop about to be moved?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk
Old November 27th 03, 09:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Martin Rich" wrote in message
Why?

(The example I am thinking about is half way up Muswell Hill - both
stops in both directions - but I've seen it done before)

Martin

This normally happens when road works are taking place, maybe just during
the day, requiring the bus stop temporarily to be moved. At night, and at
other times when it's not necessary, the temporary stop is put back in the
place of the regular one.

Lawrence Myers
Remove the numbers to reply