London Banter

-   -   The vocabulary of a Class 378 (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10899-vocabulary-class-378-a.html)

martin June 12th 10 12:14 PM

The vocabulary of a Class 378

Apparently one unit recently decided to say everything it had ever
been taught:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9COwWu69k

Offramp June 12th 10 12:44 PM

On 12 June, 13:14, martin wrote:
Apparently one unit recently decided to say everything it had ever
been taught:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9COwWu69k

I remember a robot parrot in a cage at the Cranford in Littleham Cross
that said the usual parroty things and dispensed a ball.
I heard it once yell out, "Catastrophic system failure. Call an
engineer immediately quoting error code 936."

Nothing as good as this, though! There are some very revealing
announcements!

Tom Anderson June 12th 10 06:56 PM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010, martin wrote:

Apparently one unit recently decided to say everything it had ever
been taught:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9COwWu69k

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do ...

tom

--
Ten years of radio astronomy have taught humanity more about the creation
and organization of the universe than thousands of years of religion