London Banter

-   -   This is fun - living map (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10925-fun-living-map.html)

eastender[_4_] June 22nd 10 01:26 PM

This is fun - living map

http://traintimes.org.uk:81/map/tube

live movements apparently but I just saw a rogue train burrowing across
Hackney and Islington.

E.

[email protected] June 22nd 10 01:37 PM

This is fun - living map

In article ,
(eastender) wrote:

http://traintimes.org.uk:81/map/tube

live movements apparently but I just saw a rogue train burrowing
across Hackney and Islington.

There seem to be a few like that. I saw one in Fulham.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

MIG June 22nd 10 03:12 PM

This is fun - living map

On 22 June, 14:37, wrote:
In article ,

(eastender) wrote:
http://traintimes.org.uk:81/map/tube

live movements apparently but I just saw a rogue train burrowing
across Hackney and Islington.

There seem to be a few like that. I saw one in Fulham.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

There was one just heading up Park Lane, which turned out to be a
Central Line that had just left Marble Arch eastbound.

Mizter T June 22nd 10 03:53 PM

This is fun - living map

On Jun 22, 2:26*pm, eastender wrote:
http://traintimes.org.uk:81/map/tube

live movements apparently but I just saw a rogue train burrowing across
Hackney and Islington.

Mentioned in an earlier thread with the not exactly obvious title of
"GeekoSphere ..." (not my choice of subject line, I should add, as I
crossposted it from uk.railway!).

Steve Fitzgerald June 23rd 10 07:11 PM

This is fun - living map

In message
, MIG
writes

live movements apparently but I just saw a rogue train burrowing
across Hackney and Islington.

There seem to be a few like that. I saw one in Fulham.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

There was one just heading up Park Lane, which turned out to be a
Central Line that had just left Marble Arch eastbound.

Best one I saw was a Picc line train (with a District set number)
heading for Ealing Broadway up the A4!