London Banter

-   -   Railtrack or not? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/10942-railtrack-not.html)

Steve Fitzgerald June 28th 10 06:34 PM

Railtrack or not?

This was passed to me today and I felt it may give a good few seconds of
amusement.

It certainly made me chuckle.

http://www.fitlads.net/tmp/railtrack.pdf

[email protected] June 28th 10 11:07 PM

Railtrack or not?

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

This was passed to me today and I felt it may give a good few
seconds of amusement.

It certainly made me chuckle.

http://www.fitlads.net/tmp/railtrack.pdf

If you had a CIX account (like what I have) you would find a whole
conference there devoted to the legal, utility and other cretins who can't
tell the difference between John's company and Notwork Rail.

--
Colin Rosenstiel