Old August 5th 10, 11:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Guerilla advertising hits the 'Barclays' hire bikes already...

On Aug 5, 9:28*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010, wrote:

On 01/08/2010 00:23, Brian Watson wrote:

If I was one of those people who produced cards advertising
prostitutes that end up in phone boxes, I'd be moving into ones that
can be stuck on these bikes.

Like "Hi, I'm Flossie, THE village bike of NW10..."

Does the cycle hire scheme stretch to NW10?

More to the point, does Flossie?

I wonder if they will eventually introduce access to the bicycles via
Oystercards.

Never mind the bicycles, what about the prostitutes?

Always touch out, chaps!

Auto top-up... unresolved journey... capping... extension permit...
pay as you go...

There are good reasons why my mindset and I resist the temptation to
go down various alleyways... for if we were to do so there might not
ever be any turning back! (And no I'm not referring to alleyways off
Gray's Inn Road...)