Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 1st 10, 08:24 PM
Junior Member

Lightbulb London Commuters

Hi,

I'm a graphic design student, currently working on a uni project related to the London Underground and its commuters. I was hoping if you would be able to answer a few questions regarding this, as part of my research about London commuters.

Which age group do you belong to?
18-29 30-49 50-64 65+

Are you a commuter?

On what purpose do you use the London Underground for, on daily basis, if on a daily basis?

What tube line(s) do you use often? and at what time(roughly)?

Have you noticed the XTP screens around the Underground?

Do you pay attention to the XTP screens whilst standing on the tube platforms?

What would you like you see on them?

How would you describe your underground journey in a word (or two!)?

Thank You for your time! Much Appreciated.

Priti Patel