London Banter

-   -   FOI - LU report into Mile End passengers struck incident (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/11424-foi-lu-report-into-mile.html)

Mizter T November 11th 10 12:54 PM

FOI - LU report into Mile End passengers struck incident

[x-posted to uk.transport.london]

"Ian Jackson" wrote:

I've obtained a copy of the report

Investigation into 3 Customers Struck by a Loose Inter-Car Barrier
at Mile End Station on the 17 November 2009

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...h%202010. pdf
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...e_end_incident

I'm still trying to get a list of "Formal Investigation Reports"
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/list_of_firs

I haven't had a look at the reports, but just as a general comment it's
perhaps interesting to note that a feature added (or rather re-introduced)
as a safety enhancement managed to become a safety issue (or putting it more
directly, managed to come loose, fly off and hurt people).