Old November 17th 10, 06:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.boomerang

Default A Colossal Step Sideways

I went to visit the GSM at Canary Wharf on Tuesday. The office is
right at the far end; where the 2nd carriage eastbound might be but
upstairs.

But the office was in darkness when I looked through the window. The
Station Supervisor told me they had all relocated as of Sunday to -
you'll never guess - Three Bridges House at London Bridge.

FRom space age to Dickens !