Old November 19th 10, 12:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster journey history delay

Why does it take 48 hours to add data to the statement? Are they doing
something to it in the meantime?

E.

Old November 19th 10, 12:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"eastender" wrote:

Why does it take 48 hours to add data to the statement? Are they doing
something to it in the meantime?

Perhaps it takes two end of day reconciliation sessions, which occur each
night, for them to be sure that they've got all the journey data (and indeed
top-up/ product purchase data) for a given day.

Old November 19th 10, 12:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
"Mizter T" wrote:

Perhaps it takes two end of day reconciliation sessions, which occur each
night, for them to be sure that they've got all the journey data (and indeed
top-up/ product purchase data) for a given day.

I don't think that's it - I'm looking at mine now and it's showing data
from yesterday morning, inbound Dalston J-Temple, but not journey I made
back in the afternoon (Goodge Street-Dalston J). So not done on a day
basis.

E.
Old November 19th 10, 02:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"eastender" wrote:

In article ,
"Mizter T" wrote:

Perhaps it takes two end of day reconciliation sessions, which occur each
night, for them to be sure that they've got all the journey data (and
indeed
top-up/ product purchase data) for a given day.

I don't think that's it - I'm looking at mine now and it's showing data
from yesterday morning, inbound Dalston J-Temple, but not journey I made
back in the afternoon (Goodge Street-Dalston J). So not done on a day
basis.

I think the point is that it *may* take up to 48 hours for your complete
journey history to appear.