London Banter

-   -   Friday 3 Dec - an ideal day to launch casual use of the Boris Bikes... (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/11532-friday-3-dec-ideal-day.html)

Mizter T December 2nd 10 11:42 PM

Friday 3 Dec - an ideal day to launch casual use of the Boris Bikes...

....not! I wonder if the helpers will actually really be out at all
these docking stations listed here tomorrow:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/cycling/16410.aspx

[email protected] December 3rd 10 04:58 AM

Friday 3 Dec - an ideal day to launch casual use of the Boris Bikes...

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

...not! I wonder if the helpers will actually really be out at all
these docking stations listed here tomorrow:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/cycling/16410.aspx

Hmm. Belgrove St had no bikes in it shortly after 10 Wednesday morning.
Will helpers get more there when needed?

--
Colin Rosenstiel