Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd 10, 09:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london

Default 113 cancellations on FCC Thameslink

In message
,
D7666 writes
And there are still no paper timetables from 12.12.10 at most FCC
stations. Indeed, are there any ? I've not seen any yet, I've resorted
to printing out Table 52 pages from NRTT.

I did manage to get one of those from Luton station, around the 12th
Dec. Maybe they have run out now? Unlikely, as for the past 10 days
the actual timetable has had no resemblance at all to the one printed.

What I haven't managed to get is the timetable of Christmas/New Year
alterations: this is a PDF one can download from
http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk...Xmas_10_timeta
ble_no24.pdf (what a snappy URL), but I can't really afford to print out
all 109 pages.

Has anyone seen one of those?

--
Clive Page